Transportation Guide to Wuxi
Free Pickup Service to Hotel
The conference host provides free pickup service on Oct.21 -23 for participants arriving at:
● Shanghai Pudong International Airport
● Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
● Wuxi Sunan International Airport
The pickup volunteers holding a sign of the ICHD'2022 logo will meet participants at the arrival exits in the airports.
Participants are required to provide their flight/arrival information by clicking Flight Information in User Center after signing in on the ICHD'2022 website or send such information by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to: +86 510 8555 5193 before Sep 20, 2022.
Participants entering China at Beijing Capital International Airport are recommended to take a transfer flight to Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport or Wuxi Sunan International Airport. It is kindly reminded that all checked luggage should be claimed before transfer.
Public Transportation Recommended from Shanghai Pudong International Airport to Wuxi
1. By long-distance coach to Wuxi: Take a long-distance coach to Wuxi. Coaches to Wuxi are available every one hour with the earliest coach at 09:20 and the last coach at 20:40. The fare is 100RMB and it takes about 3 hours for the coach to go from Pudong International Airport to Wuxi Central Coach Station, with a 10-15 minute stopover at Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. The Long Distance Coach Station is located at Parking Lot on 2F opposite to Exit No. 15 of Terminal 1.
2. By airport shuttle bus & train: Participants can first take Airport Shuttle Bus Line 1 (available every 20-30 minutes from 06:30-21:00) to Shanghai Hongqiao Transportation Hub. It takes about one hour. Then, participants can easily get on a high-speed train to Wuxi and it takes less than one hour to reach Wuxi.
Public Transportation Recommended from Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport to Wuxi
Participants arriving at Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport can take a high-speed train at Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station. The railway station shares the Hongqiao Transportation Hub with the airport. High-speed trains to Wuxi are available every 10-15 minutes. The earliest train to Wuxi Railway Station or Wuxi-dong Railway Station leaves at 06:04 while the last leaves at 21:42. It takes about less than one hour to reach Wuxi.
Public Transportation from Sunan International Airport to Conference Venue
By Taxi: The airport is around 18km away from InterContinental Hotel. Participant can take a taxi outside Gate 6, Ground Floor of Terminal 2.
Public Transportation from Wuxi Railway Station to Conference Venue
1. By Metro: Participants can get on board Metro Line 1 heading for the direction of Chang Guang Xi and get off at Taihu Square after 5 stops. After getting out of the Metro Station from Gate 1, walk in the opposite direction for about 150m to Yonghe Rd., turn right and continue to walk for about 130m, InterContinental Wuxi Hotel is just on the right.
2. By Taxi: The railway station is about 7km away from InterContinental Wuxi Hotel.
Public Transportation from Wuxi-dong Railway Station to Conference Venue
1. By Metro: Participants can get on board Metro Line 2 heading for the direction of Meiyuan Kaiyuan Temple and after 13 stops, change to Metro Line 1 at Sanyang Plaza. Then, get off at Taihu Square after 3 stops. Get out of the Metro Station from Gate 1. Walk in the opposite direction for about 150m to Yonghee Lu, turn right and continue to walk for about 130m, InterContinental Wuxi Hotel is just on the right.
2. By Taxi: The railway station is about 20km away from InterContinental Wuxi Hotel.